PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Year 7 and 8 Cross Country
The Year 7 and 8 Cross Country will take place this Friday 6 March at Hylton Moore Ovals, (Wattle St) East Gosford, during Friday Afternoon Activities.
- Students will receive information about the course and race format in their PDHPE lessons this week.
- They will walk over in, House Groups, under staff supervision at the end of lunch 12.45pm. Students should take a hat and water bottle with them.
- The format will be U12/13’s race 1.30pm and the U14/15’s race at 1.55pm. Any boy in the U12 or U15 age groups will receive a wristband prior to running to identify them at the finish.
- The Top 8 runners in each Age Group will qualify for the BBSSSA Cross Country Championships (St Ives Showground, Wed 27 May).
- Students will then return to the College on completion of both races, in time for Afternoon Roll Call and buses.