We endeavour to seek outcomes and provide conditions where:
- Charism and spirituality enhance learning
- Service and outreach enhance learning
- Pastoral care supports learning
- Leadership enhances learning
- Curriculum and teaching promote learning
- Extra curricular activity enhances learning
- Finance and administration enhance learning
We aim to educate St Edward’s boys in the Cultural Characteristics and spirit of our founder, Blessed Edmund Rice. As such, each boy will be exposed to learning about Being Just, Compassion, Spirituality, Stewardship, Pastoral Care, Service to others, supporting the marginalised through Faith in Action.
In conjunction with the parents, we endeavour to foster a spirit of learning as we prepare future Australian citizens and participants in a globalised world.