Mrs Kellie Atkinson, the College’s Enrolment Administrator will have an added dimension to her role as Parent Network Liaison. While the functions of this role will continue to evolve, the initial responsibilities will include:
- The contact person for all families seeking enrolment.
- An additional contact person when parents are unsure of who to direct an enquiry to.
- Organisation and promotion of key parenting information sessions on topical issues to support parents with their adolescent sons.
- Assistance in the organisation of College events that require parent’s support. (eg College disco parent helpers and Graduation Mass suppers)
- Management of information for parents through the new section of the College newsletter titled Parent Connection.
This new role is designed to continue some of the work that was previously completed by the Parents and Friends Association which because of long term declining numbers, is no longer functioning. It is the intention that this role will provide ongoing support to the College and families into the future.
Mrs Kellie Atkinson can be contacted by calling 4321 6420 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org