PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Transport Information
All new students intending to catch the school bus, must visit NSW Transport – School Travel Passes to apply for a School Opal Card.  Once the application has been approved by NSW Transport, the Opal Card will be posted to the student’s home address.


Afternoon and morning bus services are shared with the students from St Joseph’s College.  Students are to assemble on the basketball courts to catch the afternoon buses.  When their bus arrives, students should line up in the appropriate lines where teachers will supervise boarding.  Students are not permitted to leave this area while waiting for buses.


Dual Addresses

In some instances, students may require more than one bus pass eg living arrangements of parents. If this is the case, a second application form should be completed, together with a statutory declaration (available for the College office) confirming living arrangements, as well as a letter explaining requirements. These applications are reviewed by The Department of Transport and may take longer to process.

Change of Address, Damaged and Lost Bus Passes

If students change their address, damage or lose their school opal card, they should refer to the NSW Transport Lost and Stolen Cards website for an update and/or replacement.

Train Transport

In most cases train transport isn’t required or encouraged for students at St Edward’s College however individual circumstances may require special permission.

If students live in an area where bus transport is not sufficient please contact the Enrolment Secretary for special consideration for a train pass.