8.00 am – 8.30 am
Monday – Thursday 10.40 am – 11.00 am
Friday 10.55 am – 11.15 am
Monday – Thursday 12.40 pm – 1.20 pm
Friday 12.10 pm – 12.50 pm
We operate Flexischools, an online recess and lunch ordering system, for details on how to register please see below.
We invite all Parents/Carers to register their sons for the cashless system provided by Flexischools.
The system allows students to pay at the cafeteria using their Student Card provided by the College. Once setup, parents are able to set daily limits and view transactions online.
Please follow the steps below to create a Flexischools account:
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Enter in your email address, then click on the ‘Register’ button
- You will receive an email from Flexischools, open the email and click on the link.
- Provide your Personal Information in the fields.
- Add your son/s to the account (Add User)
- Select your school, type ‘St Edwards’ in the field to choose the College
- Select your son’s current year group
- Under Card Setup (Optional), select ‘I want to link a card to the system’, Type in your son’s ‘Student ID’ found on his Student Card (must be UPPERCASE).
- All your children can be on the same account just run through the ‘Add User’ process again
- Add funds by ‘Account top-up’ using the payment methods.
Once you have completed all the steps your son is now ready to purchase items from the cafeteria using his Student ID card.
Please do not hesitate to contact Flexischools on 1300 361 769 (Monday to Friday, 7.00 am to 7.00 pm), if you require assistance in the registration process.
Breakfast Menu (Full Menu Below)
Cheese and bacon rolls, cheese and vegemite scrolls, ham and cheese toasted wraps, popcorn and fruit salad pots.
Fresh fruit juices and flavoured milks.
Recess and Lunch Menu (Full Menu Below)
Range of burgers, hot wraps and subs and nachos are available daily along with a range of boxed salads, sushi and sandwiches.
Special Dietary Requirements
If your child has special dietary requirements such as gluten free and you would still like to use the canteen on a regular basis, please contact Jackie on 0488123931 to discuss the options available, as we are happy to make products. Please note there will be a slight increase in the price due to the cost of the gluten free ingredients.