PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Year 7 and 8 Cross Country
The Years 7 and 8 Cross Country will take place on Friday 19 March at Hylton Moore Oval, Wattle St, East Gosford. This will take place during Friday Afternoon Activities.
- Students will receive information about the course and race format in their PDHPE lessons this week.
- They will walk over in House Groups under staff supervision at the end of lunch. Students should take a hat and water bottle with them.
- The format will be Under 12/13’s race at 1.30 pm and the Under 14/15’s race at 1.55 pm. Any boy in the Under 12 or Under 15 age groups will receive a wristband prior to running to identify them at the finish.
- The top 8 runners in each age group will qualify for the BBSSSA Cross Country Championships (which will be held at St Ives Showground, on Monday 10 May).
- Students will then return to the College on completion of both races, in time for afternoon roll Call and buses.