PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Year 7 and 8 Cross Country
The Years 7 and 8 Cross Country will take place on Friday 19 March at Hylton Moore Oval, Wattle St, East Gosford. This will take place during Friday Afternoon Activities.
- Students will receive information about the course and race format in their PDHPE lessons this week.
- They will walk over in House Groups under staff supervision at the end of lunch. Students should take a hat and water bottle with them.
- The format will be Under 12/13’s race at 1.30 pm and the Under 14/15’s race at 1.55 pm. Any boy in the Under 12 or Under 15 age groups will receive a wristband prior to running to identify them at the finish.
- The top 8 runners in each age group will qualify for the BBSSSA Cross Country Championships (which will be held at St Ives Showground, on Monday 10 May).
- Students will then return to the College on completion of both races, in time for afternoon roll Call and buses.
More News Articles
23.09.22Goodbye, Good Luck Year 12
20.09.22Under 16’s Rugby Union