PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Year 7 and 8 Cross Country
The Year 7 and 8 Cross Country will take place this Friday 6 March at Hylton Moore Ovals, (Wattle St) East Gosford, during Friday Afternoon Activities.
- Students will receive information about the course and race format in their PDHPE lessons this week.
- They will walk over in, House Groups, under staff supervision at the end of lunch 12.45pm. Students should take a hat and water bottle with them.
- The format will be U12/13’s race 1.30pm and the U14/15’s race at 1.55pm. Any boy in the U12 or U15 age groups will receive a wristband prior to running to identify them at the finish.
- The Top 8 runners in each Age Group will qualify for the BBSSSA Cross Country Championships (St Ives Showground, Wed 27 May).
- Students will then return to the College on completion of both races, in time for Afternoon Roll Call and buses.
More News Articles
23.09.22Goodbye, Good Luck Year 12
20.09.22Under 16’s Rugby Union