These meetings will be for Year 12 only and they are a good opportunity for parents and staff to meet and discuss the progress of students. It will also be a good opportunity for parents of Year 12 students to discuss the Mid-Course Assessment period in Weeks 9 and 10.
Parents will be able to book appointments for the evening that best suit them.
The Parent/Teacher interview bookings are managed with an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO) which saves time for parents, staff and students. Using this system parents will be able to book the interview times that suit them.
Access to the system will be available from Friday 4 March at 7:00 pm and will be closed off for bookings the day before interviews.
If you encounter any problems using PTO, please contact the school office on 4321 6400.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Click here go to the PTO website
- Click on “Obtain PIN/Password” (you will need to supply your email address)
- Enter your email address and click on “Send Email”
- Check your email in-box for your login details or click on the link in the email
- Go back to the PTO website, login with the details supplied via email
- Follow the online instructions to complete the bookings.
- Please note that in Step 1 of the booking process you will need to select the start date and time by scrolling through the drop-down menu until you reach your desired start time.
For additional information please click on the link below