- Waterford is our compulsory service-learning program.
- Please check your son’s progress with Waterford
- Waterford should be completed by Week 9 in Term 3.
- Students who attend Founder’s Day and make their $20 contribution will be awarded 2 Waterford hours.
Upcoming Waterford Opportunities:
- Homeless Sleepout (Years 9-11)
- Coast Shelter
- Serving/assisting winter sports teams
- Assisting/mentoring other students
- Return and Earn
- Red Shield Appeal (Opportunities exist for students to doorknock in their local suburbs or street, they can also volunteer to help at shopping centres and McDonalds outlets at Erina and Kincumber.) There is also an opportunity to assist with the ‘Digital Doorknock’where people can join our Gosford Area Team and make a fundraising page through social media, just follow steps by clicking this link: Click Here
Further information and enquiries about the Program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 43216439.
A reminder that each student is to pay $20 at the front office, for our major fundraising event which is held every second year.
This year, Founder’s Day will be held on Friday 3 September. It is a fun day designed to build school community and to raise much-needed funds for the Edmund Rice communities we support:
- Kenya, Christian Brothers Mission
- St Joseph’s Catholic School Walgett
- Edmund Rice Camps
- Coast Shelter
Founder’s Day is a mufti day and students can participate in the many activities during the day. At the conclusion of the day a raffle with other 100 prizes will be drawn.