Applications are now open for the 2020 Transport for NSW Cadet and Scholar Program (Ref: 209/19)
The Transport for NSW 2020 Cadet and Scholar positions are now LIVE!
What’s on offer?
- Work on real projects & cutting edge technology while learning from industry experts from day one
- The Scholar Program duration will range between 2 to 5 years (whilst you study full time) depending on when you are due to graduate
- The Cadet Program duration will range between 12 – 24 months (whilst you study full time) depending on when you are due to graduate
- Competitive base salary from $51,666 (pro rata) + superannuation & benefits
- Structured & job specific training plus opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities
- Flexibility & support through flexible working hours to ensure completion of your degree whilst managing your work commitments (we want you to succeed!)
- Build your network with like-minded people and be part of the Young Professionals Network (YPN) – networking and special monthly events
- As a Scholar, if you maintain a credit average each semester, you will be reimbursed for your university course fees!
Transport for NSW are currently seeking Cadets from the Sydney region for the following streams:
Business Stream – for disciplines including, but not limited to;
Information Technology Stream– for disciplines including, but not limited to;
Engineering Stream– for disciplines including, but not limited to;
We are currently seeking Scholars from the Sydney region for the Engineering Stream for disciplines including:
Transport for NSW are also seeking Scholars from the Sydney region for the Information Technology Stream for disciplines including, but not limited to:
Regionally, Transport for NSW are also seeking Cadets and Scholars for Civil/Structural Engineering disciplines. These locations include:
- NSW Northern Region (Grafton, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Ballina & surrounding areas)
- NSW Southern Western Region (Wagga Wagga, Yass, Holbrook, Narrandera, Hay & surrounding areas)
- NSW Southern Region (Nowra, Mittagong, Bomaderry, Bega, Cooma, Wollongong & surrounding areas)
- NSW Western Region (Parkes, Orange, Lithgow, Dubbo, Bathurst, Broken Hill & surrounding areas)
- NSW Hunter Region (Newcastle, Gosford, Hamilton, Singleton & surrounding areas)