- Thursday 23rd March (Week 8) from 4.00 pm to 7:30 pm – these conferences will be held online via Microsoft Teams. Teachers will call the students on their Microsoft Teams account at the scheduled booking time to make contact. It is preferable that students use their school laptop for this.
- Friday 31st March (Week 9) from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm – these conferences will be held face-to-face on site at St Edward’s College. Teachers will be located in designated rooms throughout the College – a map including this information will be sent out prior to the date. On the day, students from the Prefect body will be on-site to help guide parents/carers in finding their way around the College.
Student Led Conferences are an important opportunity for parents and teachers to meet with students and discuss their learning reflections and goals for the future, while giving feedback and suggestions on ways in which they can improve. Due to this, it is expected that students are present for the conferences.
Parents will be able to book appointments for the Online Thursday afternoon/evening or the face-to-face Friday. All interviews will be of seven minutes duration.
The Student Led Conference bookings are managed with an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). The steps to access PTO are below – once completed, you will receive an email from PTO allowing you to book interviews with your son’s teachers that you wish to see. Please not that bookings are limited.
Access to PTO will be available from Wednesday 15th March at 7:00 pm and will be closed off for bookings two days before interviews.
If you encounter any problems using PTO, please contact the school office on 4321 6400.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Click here go to the PTO website
- Click on “Obtain PIN/Password” (you will need to supply your email address)
- Enter your email address and click on “Send Email”
- Check your email in-box for your login details or click on the link in the email
- Go back to the PTO website, login with the details supplied via email
- Follow the online instructions to complete the bookings.
- Please note that in Step 1 of the booking process you will need to select the start date and time by scrolling through the drop-down menu until you reach your desired start time.
For additional information please click on the link below