School Sport Australia – Baseball Championships (August 14 -20).
Well done to Parker Robinson in Year 12, on his continued success at the National Schools Championships at Blacktown. Parker had a fantastic week captaining the NSW All Schools team on their unbeaten run, unfortunately falling short in the final against QLD. He was rewarded for a great week and his tremendous efforts in being awarded the MVP in the final against QLD, received the ‘Golden Glove’ Graeme Webb Memorial Fielding Award and to cap-off a great week, was selected in the All-Australian Team.
A remarkable achievement by Parker and certainly highlights the many years of hard work he and his family have applied to his Sport.
A few reminders for Tuesday’s (30 August 2022) carnival:
- Bus leaves from the bus area (Russell Drysdale st) at 6.15 am.
- Students need to wear their College Sports uniform (including tracksuit).
- A running singlet will be supplied for all students to compete in.
- There will be a canteen, however students are encouraged to bring adequate nutritious food and water for the day.
- Events begin from 8.30 am and the carnival will conclude around 2.45 pm.
- Students travelling down with parents are asked to be at the venue 30 mins prior to their event and check in with St Edward’s staff to receive their singlet. Please notify Mr Carpenter of your intention to do this by Friday.
- NSWCCC Carnival for those that qualify will be on Monday 12 September at SOPAC, Homebush.
Students can also register for the NSW ALL Schools Athletics Championships (Saturday 24 – Tuesday 27 September) – there is no qualification for this event.
The event information can be found at the following link:
Registration closes Friday 9 September.