School Sport Australia (SSA)
The Board of School Sport Australia (SSA) has decided that due to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent restriction on school sport programs, all SSA Championships for the rest of the year are cancelled.
- 14 Years and Under Boys and Girls Australian Football – Darwin, NT – 8 to 15 August
- Combined (12 Years & Under and 18 Years & Under) Boys and Girls Basketball – Bendigo, Vic – 15 to 21 August
- 10 to 19 Years Boys and Girls Cross Country – Adelaide, SA – 21 to 24 August
- 10 to 19 Boys and Girls Years Diving – Brisbane, Qld – 21 to 27 November
- 16 Years & Under Boys Football – Sydney, NSW – 13 to 18 September
- 18 Years & Under Boys and Girls Golf – Bellarine Peninsula, Vic – 23 to 28 August
- 12 Years & Under Boys and Girls Hockey – Canberra, ACT – 16 to 21 August
- 16 Years & Under Boys and Girls Hockey – Hobart, Tas – 1 to 8 August
- 13 to 19 Years Boys and Girls Swimming – Brisbane, Qld – 5 to 9 August
- 15 Years & Under) Boys and Girls Touch Football – Wagga Wagga, NSW – 1 to 6 November
- 15 Years & Under Boys and Girls Volleyball – Brisbane, Qld – 15 to 21 August
CSNSW (CCC) Sport:
Please continue to monitor the CSNSW sport website for updates and the most current information regarding suspended events.
Refunds will be processed as soon as possible from the Catholic Schools Office for all NSWCCC Sports that have been paid. A few parents have emailed, but if you could update the parents whose children have been selected in our events (Touch and Rugby League) I would appreciate it.
NSWCCC have suspended events up until 12 June 2020, including the NSWCCC Football Championships at Valentine Park.
We are also currently suspending:
- NSWCCC Junior Basketball Championships
- NSWCCC Open Basketball Championships
- NSWCCC Knockout Football
Broken Bay (BBSSSA) Sport:
All Broken Bay Secondary Sport events in Term 2 are suspended, with the hope that we can reschedule some for later in the year.
Broken Bay will not make any decisions regarding Term 3 sport until there is a more accurate understanding of the COVID-19 situation.