PHONE: (02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Psych Corner
My name is Denise Andrade, I am currently the College Psychologist at St Edward’s College, working alongside Terase Killin, College Counsellor.

What do College Psychologists/Counsellors do?

College Psychologists/Counsellors help students to understand and deal with social, behavioural, and personal problems. Counselling can help promote overall wellbeing by providing students with the skills needed to deal with everyday problems.

Who Can Refer to the College Psychologist/Counsellor?

  • Students
  • Teachers
  • Parents

Students can see a team member via College Reception or their Pastoral Leader and if parents would like to speak to the College Psychologist or Counsellor regarding any student concerns they should phone reception on 4321 6400 alternatively they may email directly or