Effective parents and carers are always looking for an edge to help them raise happy, confident, resilient kids. Many people do a brilliant job of learning on the run, but can miss a rich vein of knowledge that’s right in front of them – a child’s birth order position. In this webinar, Michael Grose explains how birth order position impacts on a child’s personality, attitudes and behaviour. He provides insights to help bring out the best in every child, reduce destructive sibling rivalry and increase family harmony.
Key learning and discussion points include:
- how birth order works and why it sometimes doesn’t make sense
- why birth order applies to both large and small families
- how to conduct a birth order audit for your family
- the impact that your own birth order has on your parenting
- essential parenting strategies for kids who don’t quite fit the birth order mould
Bestselling author and professional speaker
Click this link to view the video overview: https://vimeo.com/505493809
Wednesday 10 November 2021 at 8:00 PM AEDT
Redeem your webinar now – it’s easy
- Click this link: https://www.parentingideas.com.au/parent-resources/parent-webinars/webinar-using-birth-order-knowledge-for-a-parenting-edge
- Click ‘Add to cart’
- Click ‘View cart’
- Enter the coupon code ORDER
- Click ‘Apply coupon’
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Enter our school’s name to verify your eligibility. The $39 discount will then be applied.
- Fill in your account details. These are the details you will use to login to your account and access your webinar and resources
- Click ‘Place Order’
This offer is valid until 31 December 2021. If you’re unable to make the broadcast time, just register anyway and you will get access to the recording.