The Year 7 to 11 Student Led Conferences for Term 4 will be held online as a Microsoft Teams meeting. Teachers will call the students on their Teams account at the scheduled booking time to make contact. These Conferences will be held on Thursday 20 October 2022 (Week 2). This will be a good opportunity for parents and staff to meet with the students and discuss their progress. It will be a good opportunity for students in Years 7 to 10 to discuss how they performed in their Interim Report and for Year 11 students to discuss their performance in the Preliminary exams.
Parents will be able to book appointments for the afternoon/evening. Please note that interviews will commence at 4:00 pm and conclude at 7:30 pm with a staggered dinner break for staff during the evening. All interviews will be of seven minutes duration.
The student led interview bookings are managed with an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). It will save time for parents, staff and students. Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best.
Access to the system will be available from Tuesday 11th October at 7:00 pm and will be closed off for bookings the day before interviews.
If you encounter any problems using PTO, please contact the school office on 4321 6400.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Click here go to the PTO website
- Click on “Obtain PIN/Password” (you will need to supply your email address)
- Enter your email address and click on “Send Email”
- Check your email in-box for your login details or click on the link in the email
- Go back to the PTO website, login with the details supplied via email
- Follow the online instructions to complete the bookings.
- Please note that in Step 1 of the booking process you will need to select the start date and time by scrolling through the drop-down menu until you reach your desired start time.
For additional information please click on the link below