The information evening will be held via Microsoft Teams and has been arranged for students and parents so that several points can be discussed at this early stage of the HSC Course. The meeting will provide information about:
- HSC Assessment – an explanation of the booklet that will be distributed to students.
- The documents that students receive from NESA when their results arrive.
- What happens to assessment marks before they appear on the HSC, i.e. moderation or scaling of HSC assessment marks by NESA.
- The calculation of the ATAR
- Parents can also ask questions in the discussion board during the meeting.
The link to the online meeting is below:
Note: HSC Assessment begins this term – students will be given a timetable that outlines the assessment tasks due this term.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the College.