St Edward’s College is seeking members of the College community to support our boys whilst completing the HSC between Wednesday 12 October and Friday 4 November as HSC Exam Supervisors.
The role of a HSC Exam Supervisor is to assist the Presiding Officer who is directly responsible to the NSW Education Standards Authority for the effective running of the examinations.
Applicants must be:
- 18 years or over
- Must have a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) for paid employment
- Must be double vaccinated for COVID-19
- Must not have a relative (including children, siblings, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or cousins) sitting the HSC exams at the same exam centre
- Must not have been recently employed by the school (paid or volunteer). Including, but not limited to, clerical staff, casual, relief, part-time or permanent teachers, canteen volunteers, board members or P&C members
- Must not have tutored students sitting the HSC exams at the same exam centre.
If you are interested in working as a HSC Supervisor in 2022 or have any questions, please contact Jackson English (Director of Administration and Human Resources) via email (email@example.com) or telephone (0403 401400).
Director of Administration