The following uniform requirements apply for Terms 2 and 3:
- Students welcome but are not required to wear College blazer.
- Summer uniform permitted while temperature remains warm.
- Tie to be worn if wearing winter uniform.
- In colder months, students to wear College jumper or College tracksuit top, if they do not have a blazer.
- On days where a student has PD/H/PE, they are permitted to where their College sport uniform or tracksuit to school for the day.
- No non-school uniform items are to be worn at any time.
Cowan and Lewis will be opening their warehouse at Unit 3/6 Bowen Crescent West Gosford for uniform purchases from Monday May 4 to Friday May 8 between the hours 8.00 am-5.00 pm.
From Monday May 11, the warehouse opening hours will be reduced and families will be notified of the new temporary hours once confirmed.
The College Uniform Shop on campus will not be open until all students have returned to the normal school routine. Families can access the warehouse or alternatively order online, and items can be delivered to the College office for students to collect.