ZBR Zibara are seeking an enthusiastic Office Trainee and All-rounder to assist the team in our day-to-day administrative duties.
A well-established local teamwear and uniform manufacturer located in Erina, we employ more than 30 locals and are currently looking for someone proactive, punctual and with a willingness to learn.
This is the ideal opportunity for a school leaver who has a can-do attitude and is not afraid to learn quickly as well as ask for assistance. As an employer of choice, we are offering the right candidate opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Business as an on the job full time traineeship.
About the Role
You will be working alongside our team undertaking the following tasks:
- Answering phones
- General office administration duties: data entry, filing, scanning and organising
- Use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Stationery and office supply orders
- Helping our team in anything they need assistance with
- Back up for customer service in our showroom when required
- Assistance to Sales Managers
Key Personal Attributes
- Willingness to take direction, be flexible and adaptable with a variety of tasks
- Positive attitude
- Basic use of Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Prioritisation skill
- Always punctual and organised
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and written
- Great sense of humour as there is a lot Banter with a great team to work with.
What we will provide
- A close knit friendly and supportive environment that will allow you to develop a specialised skill set very quickly
- An attractive salary will be negotiated based on experience
- The opportunity to grow within the role and take on more responsibility
- Comprehensive training to ensure you are comfortable in your new role
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Benefits: Employee discount
All interested applicants to send Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking young workers (age16 to 25) on the Central Coast of NSW to fill Manufacturing Trainee roles with our company Jubilee Spring Co Pty Ltd.
Kindly find the attached advertisement detailing the requirements.
16 and 17 years old are more than welcome to apply if they are suitable as well.
Candidates should email us at email@example.com if they are interested or have any questions.
Please attach an ID photo your email response.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other matter.
Pilot Career Seminar, learn all about aviation career paths, entry-level jobs, salaries, qualifications, courses, industry insights and more.
Parents are also encouraged to attend
Date: Monday, March 14th, 2022
Location: 628/23-25 Airport Avenue, Bankstown Aerodrome, NSW, 2198
Time: 6 pm
Free registration via: //www.basair.edu.au/Events
With 100’s of alumni flying for major airlines worldwide and over 90% employment rate within a year of graduation, Basair is the number one choice for aviation studies.