Currently looking for someone young and enthusiastic to join their team, the successful applicant will be employed full time with uniforms supplied.
What you will be doing as you develop:
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Diagnosing tyre damage and wear
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Performing puncture repairs conforming to relevant standards
- Selecting correct tyres and rim accessories for the customers application
- Receipting deliveries and goods
- Inventory management and stock taking
- Providing a high level of customer service in a professional environment
What you need:
- Driver’s license preferred but not essential
- Excellent presentation and manner
- Be able to work Saturdays
- To be punctual and reliable
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development
- Able to operate in a team environment
After a trial period you will be put through a Cert II Underbody Automotive through the MTTA and will be qualified to work on a vehicle in any tyre retailer nationally.
Bob Jane T-Marts Erina was Founded in 1994 and is one of 150 stores nationally, where they remain Australia’s leading independent tyre retailer. This will be a great opportunity for the right applicant, who can work their way through a progression program and one day have their own Bob Jane T-Marts store.
See Mrs Dignam if you’re interested.