PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
Careers – Positions Vacant/Opportunities
Bob Jane T-Marts Erina
Currently looking for someone young and enthusiastic to join their team, the successful applicant will be employed full time with uniforms supplied.
What you will be doing as you develop:
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Diagnosing tyre damage and wear
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Performing puncture repairs conforming to relevant standards
- Selecting correct tyres and rim accessories for the customers application
- Receipting deliveries and goods
- Inventory management and stock taking
- Providing a high level of customer service in a professional environment
What you need:
- Driver’s license preferred but not essential
- Excellent presentation and manner
- Be able to work Saturdays
- To be punctual and reliable
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development
- Able to operate in a team environment
After a trial period you will be put through a Cert II Underbody Automotive through the MTTA and will be qualified to work on a vehicle in any tyre retailer nationally.
Bob Jane T-Marts Erina was Founded in 1994 and is one of 150 stores nationally, where they remain Australia’s leading independent tyre retailer. This will be a great opportunity for the right applicant, who can work their way through a progression program and one day have their own Bob Jane T-Marts store.
See Mrs Dignam if you’re interested.
More News Articles
21.03.23Under 13’s Touch Football
21.03.23CSBB Swimming Carnival