Applications for round one of the Charles Sturt Advantage early offer program opened on May 3 – and we have been thrilled with the quality of applications so far.
In case you missed it:
- Firm offers will be made to successful students based on a soft skills assessment and their Year 11 results
- Applications can be submitted directly online through our website
- There will be two offer rounds in June and September
- Some competitive courses will have a cap on the amount of offers we make – we recommend students get in early in round 1!
We will be holding a Charles Sturt Advantage information session via Zoom on 18 May from 6.45–7.30pm that will be open to students, parents and career advisers. This will be a general information session with some application tips and a Q&A.
Round one applications close 31 May with offers to be made in late June.
We are looking forward to welcoming future students to our upcoming Open Days! From course information sessions to tours of our campuses, our Open Days will showcase what we’re all about at Charles Sturt University.
Future students can explore what’s possible on each of our campuses on the following dates.
- Albury: Sunday 15 August
- Bathurst: Sunday 22 August
- Dubbo: Sunday 4 September
- Orange: Sunday 29 August
- Port Macquarie: Sunday 1 August
- Wagga Wagga: Sunday 8 August
Register for more updates!
Join us for our Year 10 subject night where Year 10 students will be able to get a head start on their post-high school adventure! Our interactive online event will kickstart career ideas, give tips on senior school subject selection and share the buzz on all things Charles Sturt. Plus, our experts will be ready to field any questions from students or parents.
Our online event will be held on June 1 from 6.45-7.30pm.