Don’t know what you want to do when you leave school?
Want to take a gap year? Love food? Maybe do an apprenticeship?
or perhaps you want to work while your studying, or get to sleep in everyday!
Start work now and increase over summer or when you finish school
Learn about the food industry and how small business operates.
3 Peppers Pizza & Pasta in Bateau Bay is looking for a motivated Pizza Chef/All Rounder who wants to learn about the food industry and be an important part of a small business.
- On job training
- Potential for growth
- Work under a qualified chef with 35 years experience
- Base hours Wed – Sunday, 2/3.00 pm – 8.30pm
- Award wage
- Fun/young workforce
Contact Michael Pepper 0414882356
Delivery Drivers WANTED – Dominos West Gosford
– Have a strong work ethic
– Available one or two days of the weekend a fortnight
– Have an aspiration to deliver high quality service to our loyal customers
– Have their P1 licence or above (Yes, we hire red P platers!)
– Be willing to occasionally work closing shifts on a rotating roster
– Have a ‘drive’ to bring home the ‘dough’! – own car.
Applications may be submitted via jobs.dominos.com.au – just be sure to enter “West Gosford” into the suburb field!
“No Gammin” Koori Pathways Program.
Expressions of Interest are sought from interested Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander persons to fill full-time permanent positions within the Department of Communities & Justice. Multiple Grade 1/2 entry level roles are available in various divisions with Courts, Tribunal and Service Delivery.
- Court Services – Client Service Officer Grade 1/2 – (role description below)
- NSW Civil and Administration Tribunal – Client Service Officer Grade 1/2 – (role description below)
- NSW Sheriff’s Department – Sheriff Officer Grade 1/2 – (role description below)
Successful applicants will also partake in a 12 month Certificate III in Government at the DCJ Justice Academy to commence in February 2024.
At DCJ, we are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and to building a workforce that better reflects the perspectives of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities we serve.
We are also committed to developing a culturally capable workforce that respects and values the contributions of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees. By increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait representation across our organisation and building a culturally capable workforce, we are better equipped to address the challenges of reducing the over-representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within our service systems.
If a career in any of the above interest you please contact Kim White, Manager Aboriginal Outcomes for further information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Coast Council currently have a job vacancy suitable for a young person looking for hands on work but not an apprenticeship or traineeship.
Primary Work Location: Erina NSW
- Work within a team to improve and maintain roads for the community
- Great first step into a local government role
- Work/Life Balance – 9 day fortnight
- Permanent Full Time
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence or P1/ P2,
- Current RMS Traffic Controller Certificate (Blue Card) or willingness to obtain,
- Current Construction General Induction card – WorkSafe or equivalent, or willingness to obtain before commencement.
More positions available: