- Global Organisation
- West Gosford Location
- Supportive and experienced team
- 38hrs/week, 2-year traineeship
Chamberlain is a global leader in the provision of access products for homes and businesses worldwide. In Australia and New Zealand, we specialise in manufacture and supply of residential and commercial garage door operators under the Chamberlain, Grifco and Merlin Brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a trainee Assembler to join a world class manufacturer, based in our West Gosford Production facility. With a focus on developing its people, safety and the environment, Chamberlain is offering you the opportunity to be an integral part of the Manufacturing Team.
As a trainee in the assembly area, your primary responsibilities will be to perform production activities in the assembly of commercial garage door openers, ensuring conformance to all Health and Safety, Quality and Efficiency expectations.
- High levels of enthusiasm, initiative and a positive attitude
- Willingness to work in a team
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in commencing and completing a traineeship
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a leading Central Coast Manufacturer
- Learning and Development, including paid training
- Career pathway – initially completing a Certificate III in Process Manufacturing
- A Collaborative, positive and fun working environment
Students/recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Chamberlain is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to work for an award-winning organisation (Manufacturer of the Year, Excellence in Sustainability, Excellence in Export and Global Supply Chains, Excellence in People and Skills Development) please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thaiger Temple, Terrigal and are looking for staff at the moment for our kitchen!
Any students who were looking for casual work on evenings and weekends can apply by sending a covering letter and resume to email@example.com
It’s a great way to gain experience, we have positions for dish hands and we could provide training as a kitchen attendant and work on the grill and fryer.
When students think of trades relating to woodworking, many of them may automatically say “Carpentry!”, unaware of the other amazing woodworking trades that they actually might find that they enjoy more than carpentry. One of the missions of our recruitment team is to educate students and applicants about the different woodworking trades that are available to see if maybe what they like most about working with timber is actually better channeled in another trade!
We offer apprenticeships in trades such as cabinetmaking, joinery, shopfitting, and wood machining and we take pride in helping young people find the trade that best suits them and their aspirations.
Do you have food service skills or experience working with fast food preparation? Can you make a great Coffee? Do you have an RSA?
- Great casual rates
- Food Staff
- Bar RSA staff
- Corporate RSA staff- (for corporate boxes, VIP functions and events)
About the roles:
We are currently seeking reliable staff to work in food outlets, coffee carts and retail bar,
as well as function waiters and corporate box attendants, to join our team at Central Coast Stadium, Gosford.
To be eligible for these roles you must have:
- Retail or Hospitality experience (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer Service focused role
- The willingness to work weekends and evenings
- A friendly and proactive approach toward providing an excellent Customer Experience
- The ability to confidently work in a fast-paced environment with a cool head and a warm smile
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- A current NSW RSA (if you are over 18)
What are the benefits for you?
- Experience in exciting sporting events across multiple venues -opportunity to work across different venues/stadiums
- Great earning opportunities
- Be part of a fun and dedicated team
- Locations accessible by public transport and own transport
Please email in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity, and we look forward to hearing from you.