Our team consisted of 44 students who competed across a range of Track and Field events in ages 12 to 17+ years.
Across the day we had several fantastic individual performances. The following boys won their event:
- 1500 m [Nate Vaughan (12), Keenan White (13), Gabe Scott (15), Sean Rae (16)]
- 200 m [Jay Clarke (12), Cameron Steer (16)]
- 800 m [Keenan White (13), Ryan Green (15), Tom Herbert (16)]
- 100 m [Jay Clarke (12), Cameron Steer (16), Ethan Short (17+)]
- 1500 m Walk [Lincoln Markulin (12-14 years)]
- 400 m [Jay Clarke (12), Tom Lawton (14)]
- Relays [12-13 years, 16+ years]
- Shot Put [Jay Clarke (12), Tymana Henry (16)]
- Javelin [Lincoln Markulin (13)]
- Discus [Tymana Henry (16), Callum Sutton (17+)]
- Long Jump [Keanu Wells (12), Cameron Steer (16)]
- High Jump [Toby Armstrong (15), James Rigas (17+)]
- Triple Jump [Cooper Boelhouwer (17+)]
The following boys also qualified for the Broken Bay team: Oscar Mahoney (12), Chris Rae (13), Will Browning (13), Noah Nakagawa (14), Hayden Maher (15), Chris Murray (15), Sam Norris (16) and Aaron Antonio (16).
Congratulations to these students who broke BBSSSA Records:
- Callum Sutton 17+ years Discus
- Relay Team 12-13 Boys (Jay Clarke, Riley Scott, Jimmy Stuart & Chris Rae)
Congratulations to these students who were crowned BBSSSA Age Champions:
- 13 years Boys Lincoln Markulin
- 16 years Boys Cameron Steer
On top of these remarkable individual achievements, St Edward’s was also crowned Team Divisional Champions in the 12-13, 14-15 and 16+ years.
A big thank you to Ms Celebrin, Mr Hannelly and Mr Ristuccia for their assistance with the team and officiating on the day. Well done to all the boys in the team on a fantastic effort across the board.