PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 Enrolments
William Rogers II constructed a large building used for a dormitory for the girl boarders.
The girls’ school continued to operate at Frederick Street until 1923 when it ‘out grew’ the premises and moved to Lindfield. The property was used as a dairy farm by numerous tenants from 1925.
By 1937 ‘Mona, Vale’ was once again a guest house.
During the war, in 1940, the grandson of William Rogers (who also has the same name) moved into ‘Mona, Vale’ with his family. During this time Land Army women worked the land as market gardens to help in the war effort. Part of the cottage was also used for furniture storage