On our board we have old boys from as ‘far back’ as the 50’s, but we always can use more youthful energy to take us forward.
Our goals at the Old Boys are:
- Be the key body representing Old Boys and their interest in relation to the College
- Raise funds to support families of boys attending the College through our bursary support
- Assist keeping Old boys in touch with their mates from the past
- Organising social events
Our board is as follows:
- President – Mr Michael Lynn
- Secretary – Mr Frank Oxley
- Treasurer – Mr Alan Brindle
- Register – Mr Ian Mudge
- Vice President – Mr Barry Little
Secretary, Mr Frank Oxley can be contacted on Ph: 0477 012735 or Email: email@example.com
For further information on upcoming events, photographs, or if you are looking for mates, go to our Facebook page:
Also many year groups have established their own pages, simply search for St Edward’s College East Gosford.