Our school community is hoping to create over 100 Christmas hamper baskets, for local disadvantaged people, the hampers will be distributed by:
- Coast Shelter
- St Vincent de Paul
- The Raintree Retreat Kincumber
Each tutor is asked to aim for at least two Christmas hampers. Suggestions are:
- Year 7 – tinned food (ham, turkey, vegetables)
- Year 8 – tinned food (ham, turkey, vegetables)
- Year 9 – packets of chips, nuts, crackers
- Year 10 – soft drinks, juice, napkins
- Year 11 – bon bons, dips (eg salsa), chocolate
Other food items are welcome but please keep in mind that we are trying to create enough for a family to share a Christmas meal, rather than just snacks.
Please contact Mr Pat Dell on 4321 6439 if you have any further questions.