July – December 2019
St Edward’s College is an all-boys Catholic Independent School on the Central Coast of NSW with an enrolment of 1,100 students in Years 7 to 12. The College is governed by Edmund Rice Education Australia (EREA) and provides a wonderfully rich and liberating education that fosters student spirituality and promotes the values of inclusivity, justice and solidarity. The College is driven by staff who are committed to making a difference in the education of boys.
The Principal, Mark Bonnici, invites applications for the position of College Psychologist. The College Psychologist provides high level counselling and psychological assessment of students. They complement and enhance the work of teachers to strengthen student learning and wellbeing outcomes. The successful applicant will report to the Director of Pastoral Care but in some instances, will deal directly with the College Principal.
Applicants are asked to provide:
- A completed application form (available on College website)
- A letter outlining reasons for your interest in the position (one page)
- A Curriculum Vitae (two referees including current employer)
- A statement addressing the requirements below (Please limit your response to no more than four pages)
- has an affinity with and appreciation for the charism of Edmund Rice Schools;
- registered or provisionally registered qualified psychologist;
- can demonstrate an ability to relate positively with students, staff and parents on matters of pastoral care and student wellbeing;
- can demonstrate an ability and willingness to work as a collaborative member of the Pastoral Team.
- Experience working in an educational environment
Applicants will be subject to Employment Screening as required by the Child Protection Act. A commitment to the ethos of the Catholic School is essential. For a copy of the role description, see the link below. Applications are to be directed via email to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3.00 pm Tuesday 11 June 2019.
St Edward’s College, Gosford