This evening will be for all year groups and will be a good opportunity for parents and staff to meet and discuss the progress of students. It will also be a good opportunity for parents of Year 12 students to discuss the Trial HSC examination results and the lead up to the HSC exams, and for parents of Year 11 students to discuss the upcoming Preliminary HSC exam period that will take place in the last two weeks of Term 3.
Parents will be able to book appointments for the evening online. Please note that interviews will commence at 2:30 pm and conclude at 7:30 pm with a staggered dinner break for staff during the evening. All interviews will be of five (5) minutes duration.
The Parent/Teacher interview bookings are managed with an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO) which saves time for parents, staff and students. Using this system parents will be able to book the interview times that best suit them.
Access to the system will be available from Tuesday 20 August at 7.00 pm and will be closed off for bookings the day before interviews.
If you encounter any problems using PTO, please contact the school office on 4321 6400.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Click here go to the PTO website
- Click on “Obtain PIN/Password” (you will need to supply your email address)
- Enter your email address and click on “Send Email”
- Check your email in-box for your login details or click on the link in the email
- Go back to the PTO website, login with the details supplied via email
- Follow the online instructions to complete the bookings.
- Please note that in Step 1 of the booking process you will need to select the start date and time by scrolling through the drop-down menu until you reach your desired start time.
For additional information please click on the link below