These two evenings will be for all year groups and will be a good opportunity for parents and staff to meet and discuss the progress of students. It will be a good opportunity for parents of Year 12 students to discuss the mid-course examination results, and for parents of students in Years 7-11 to discuss the interim reports that were made available on the College portal last term.
Parents will be able to book on either of the evenings that suit. Please note that interviews will commence at 3.30 pm and conclude at 8.30 pm with a staggered dinner break for staff during the evening. Interviews will be of 5 minutes duration.
The Parent/Teacher interview bookings are managed with an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). It will save time for parents, staff and students.
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best.
Access to the system will be available from Wednesday 2 May at 7.00 pm and will be closed off for bookings the day before interviews.
Please follow these steps to access the system:
- Click here go to the PTO website
- Click on “Obtain PIN/Password” (you will need to supply your email address)
- Enter your email address and click on “Send Email”
- Check your email in-box for your login details or click on the link in the email
- Go back to the PTO website, login with the details supplied via email
- Follow the online instructions to complete the bookings.
- Please note that in Step 1 of the booking process you will need to select the start date and time by scrolling through the drop-down menu until you reach your desired start time.
For additional information please click on the link below
If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact the school office on 4321 6400.