Founder’s Day on Friday 9 September was a lovely celebration for our St Edward’s College community. The photos really best tell the story of the day! The College is fortunate to have many teachers and support staff who worked tirelessly as a team, to make Founder’s Day happen under challenging circumstances.
Thank you to our sponsors, for their generous support.
Thank you to contributors:
- John Ralph Camera House Erina
- Clip n Climb Gosford
- Australian Reptile Park
- Kincumber Indoor Sports Centre (Nilsson family)
- Piccolo Pear East Gosford
- Grill’d Healthy Burgers Erina (Lynn family)
- The Norman family
- Basement Skate Sydney (Beynon family)
- The Judd family
- Bill Sullivan, Old Boy, for the ‘Head Shave’ event
The Inaugural Prefect Volleyball MatchReturn to Newsletter