The books in this collection have been thoughtfully curated to investigate, inform and support students on a variety of issues that they may face in day-to-day life. It has been designed to empower a student’s personal and social capabilities, mindfulness and resilience. There are many fiction and non-fiction texts that the students can access to improve their well-being. The Wheelers collection also offers special dyslexia friendly settings and the books can be accessed by parents using their child’s login details.
Important topics in the collection will help students to:
- Better manage stress and anxiety
- Counteract depression
- Improve sleep and self-care
- Manage/release anger
- Develop self-esteem, confidence and resilience
- Cultivate mindfulness
- Address questions of gender identity
- Access support for eating disorders
- Process grief
- Defend against bullying / cyberbullying
- Develop positive coping skills
- Step into life with positivity and purpose
Please contact Miss Sarah Moulton (Teacher Librarian) email@example.com if you would like any more information on accessing the Wellness Collection.
Return to Newsletter