The following presentations have been arranged to help students make informed decisions about their pathway after school. The presentations will occur during lunch time in the ERC Foyer. Parents are welcomed to attend but must sign in and out at student reception.
- Monday 1 April – Newcastle University
- Tuesday 2 April – TAFE
- Wednesday 3 April – Apprenticeships
- Thursday 4 April – Macquarie University
- Friday 5 April – ADF (Australian Defence Force)
Year 12 UAC Presentation – A must for all students going to University
UAC will be presenting to students who are interested in going to university. The presentations will include:
- University entry
- How to apply to university
- Round offers
- Student recommendation scheme
- Important dates
This presentation will take place in the theatre on Thursday 7 March in period 5 – a senior study period. Students are asked to register for this event via Mrs Dignam’s email.
Return to Newsletter