Another successful day was had at the 65th St Edward’s College Swimming Carnival at PLC Woy Woy on Friday 9th February.
Our Year 7 students got their first taste of high school carnivals and were greeted with an array of colours and costumes from the senior boys. The Year 12 boys took advantage of this being their last swimming carnival and adopted a carnival like approach to their swimming. Colour, costumes and a variety of floatation devices crammed into their one heat approach to each event.
|Age||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|Opens||Tim Scherer||Callum Sutton||Finn Flaherty|
|Under 16’s||Jacob Curcio||James Walker||Matt Williams|
|Under 15’s||Riley Marotta||Kyle Graham||Beau Newlands|
|Under 14’s||Daniel McLoughlin||Ryan Green||Nick Green|
|Under 13’s||Aymn Hamilton||Kai Hodson||Jayden Redfern|
|Under 12’s||Harley Dimech||Tahj Werner||Keenan White|
- Jacob Curcio (U16) Intermediate 200 m Freestyle 2:06:51
- Spillane U14 Relay 4 x 50 m Freestyle Relay 2:00:53
(Nick Green, Ryan Green, Nathan Irvine, Declan Richardson)
- 1st Red (Spillane) – 1301 points
- 2nd White (Doolan) – 1202 point
- 3rd Blue (Shanahan) – 1022 points
- 4th Green (Knights) – 790 points