PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 ENROL NOW
St Edward’s prescribes to the careers website JobJump to assist students navigate through their career pathways. Parents are also able to access the website through their son.
What’s on the Website
- Australia’s most advanced, smart and fast Student Resume Builder that doubles as a Student Destination Planner.
- A weekly Careers News Bulletin
- Student Careers News sent directly to students’ home email address specifically on their chosen careers from their choice of 112 careers.
- Advanced comprehensive digital ATAR and University Course sorter that works hand in hand with the UAC Handbook making life now a breeze for students and you to search for their chosen courses
- Fast Undergraduate scholarship sorter across all NSW Universities.
- 112 different careers destination planning packages, each one with class activities.
- Career information on over 1,200 careers all categorised for you.
- Fast Bonus Points finder, Overseas Exchange, Accommodation across all Universities in NSW.
- Interactive yearly calendar across all news items which can be personalised to one’s careers of interest.
- Universities Open Days listing and links.
- Alternative entry to University across all NSW Universities.
- Interstate, US and UK University admissions centres’ links.
- EAS information and Principal’s Recommendation Scheme.
- A full directory of top 140 sites Careers Advisers & students need to access quickly & easily.
- TAFE courses for students’ selected careers and the job vacancies for all 112 careers based on your school locality.
- Videos across 112 careers.
- Year 10 subject selection advice across 112 careers.
- Earnings across 300 careers.
- Find my Career quizzes.
- Hobby projects across 112 careers to inspire and engage students in their career.
- Gap and Volunteering opportunities……… and much more.
Students will need to register to gain access to the website and will require a password. This password is for the St Edward’s College community only and can be found in the Careers folder on the student drive.