PHONE:(02) 4321 6400 ENROL NOW
Below are links and resources that provide students with information regarding University degrees and entry requirements. For more information please see Ms Dignam, Careers/VET Coordinator.
Steps to Uni for Year 11 and 12 Students (below) provides information for Year 11 and 12 students about applying for tertiary study through UAC. It guides students through things to consider and common questions about tertiary study and explains the process of applying to university, managing your application, accepting an offer and enrolling.
For information about:
- University Open Days and also
- Scholarships & Schemes
- Admission Criteria
- English Language Proficiency
- About Uni Life
- Contact Details
- Search for Courses
- Apply now information.
Click here and select the university of your choice
- Are you interested in gaining a University scholarship, click here for more information. Here are five simple steps to gaining a scholarship.
- Would you prefer to study on-line with an Australian University, click here for more information.
- Schools Recomendation Schemes (Open August) are one way institutions make early offers of undergraduate admission, using criteria other than (or in addition to) the ATAR.
- Educational Access Schemes help students who have experienced long-term disadvantage to their education, gain admission to tertiary study.
- University Selection Rank Adjustments (Bonus Points). Many applicants receive an offer to a course even though they have an ATAR below the published lowest selection rank. Often this is because other factors have been taken into consideration in combination with their ATAR and their selection rank for that course has been adjusted (and is higher than their ATAR)