St Edward’s prescribes to the careers website JobJump to assist students navigate through their career pathways. Parents are also able to access the website through their son.
What’s on the Website
- Australia’s most advanced, smart and fast Student Resume Builder that doubles as a Student Destination Planner.
- A weekly Careers News Bulletin
- Student Careers News sent directly to students’ home email address specifically on their chosen careers from their choice of 112 careers.
- Advanced comprehensive digital ATAR and University Course sorter that works hand in hand with the UAC Handbook making life now a breeze for students and you to search for their chosen courses
- Fast Undergraduate scholarship sorter across all NSW Universities.
- 112 different careers destination planning packages, each one with class activities.
- Career information on over 1,200 careers all categorised for you.
- Fast Bonus Points finder, Overseas Exchange, Accommodation across all Universities in NSW.
- Interactive yearly calendar across all news items which can be personalised to one’s careers of interest.
- Universities Open Days listing and links.
- Alternative entry to University across all NSW Universities.
- Interstate, US and UK University admissions centres’ links.
- EAS information and Principal’s Recommendation Scheme.
- A full directory of top 140 sites Careers Advisers & students need to access quickly & easily.
- TAFE courses for students’ selected careers and the job vacancies for all 112 careers based on your school locality.
- Videos across 112 careers.
- Year 10 subject selection advice across 112 careers.
- Earnings across 300 careers.
- Find my Career quizzes.
- Hobby projects across 112 careers to inspire and engage students in their career.
- Gap and Volunteering opportunities……… and much more.
Students will need to register to gain access to the website and will require a password. This password is for the St Edward’s College community only and can be found in the Careers folder on the student drive.