With over 40 exhibitors across universities, colleges, employers, apprenticeship group training companies and TAFE. It is the perfect opportunity for parents and students from Years 10 to 12 to connect with experts.
The Expo will provide:
- Education on different pathways
- Education on different opportunities, such as early entry and scholarships
- Broadening traditional ideas on pathways
- An opportunity for students to develop career aspirations and set goals
- An opportunity for students to extend on existing career plans
Date: Thursday 2 April 2020
Time: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm – Alternative Entry Pathways to University Presentations
7.00 pm to 8.30 pm – Expo Open
Location: Edmund Rice Centre, Russell Drysdale Street, East Gosford
The Alternative Entry Pathways to University will include presentations from the University of Newcastle, Macquarie University, TAFE, Avondale College, along with an introduction to Job Jump – a careers tool that can be used to assist students to explore pathways and so much more.