Discos are a chance for social interaction between students from the two schools. The discos are held in a safe, drug and alcohol free environment. A security guard is also employed for the evening from 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
- Students need to bring some form of identification with them.
- The cloak room will not mind mobile phones.
- Chew gum it not to be brought – it is very difficult to remove from the floor of the hall.
- Shoes with tapered (especially stiletto) heels are not allowed.
- Students cannot leave without parents arriving to collect them.
- Appropriate dress must be worn, avoiding clothing with offensive logos.
- Glow sticks are not allowed – they can break and mark the surface of the hall
- Students are not allowed on the stage.
- Lifting people onto shoulders or dancing inappropriately is not allowed.
- Entry fee is $10 payable at the door.
- Students may be random breath tested as part of the entry procedure, and during the evening.
- Parents are expected to collect their son promptly at 10 pm.
- Parents are not to enter the disco area, but are to wait in the bus shelter area or outside the College grounds.
- Those who are assisting with supervision must register, sign a ‘prohibited person declaration form’ and obtain an identification tag.
A number of parent volunteers are required for the safe and effective operation of the disco. Without sufficient parent volunteers, the disco cannot proceed. If you can spare a few hours to supervise, please print and complete the form and return it to the College or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org.