- 3 Art rooms
- 1 fully equipped darkroom
- 22 computers
- 1 colour printer/photocopier.
- Specialist photographic printer
- Specialist photographic programs such as Photoshop and Spyder,
- Electric Kiln
- Ceramics area and a wide variety of media including different clays, underglazes, tissue transfers, and many of the tools and implements used by ceramic artists.
- 2 Etching press suitable for a variety of printmaking processes
- Large library of books and resources both online and hard copy.
Students also have access to the following off campus facilities:
- Gosford Pool
- Gosford Art Gallery
Gosford Pool is used twice a year for Year 8 underwater photography and the Gosford Art Gallery is used across the year groups from Year 7, who visit twice a year, to senior students who can access the gallery any time they or their teacher chooses.
School Certificate, Preliminary and HSC students have full access to all art rooms and the art resources during their lessons and outside class time. Students are actively encouraged to access the art rooms outside school hours, in holiday times or free lessons.