- Applications open on Friday 17 Feburary, 2017 and close on Friday 28 April 2017.
- Complete the attached Enrolment Application Form and Reference Form. Please include copies of your son’s: Birth Certificate, Sacrament Certificates (if applicable), Year 5 Yearly School Report, Year 5 Naplan Report, Priest’s Reference (for Catholic applicants), Minister’s Reference (for other Christian denominational applicants, Two (2) Personal References (for non-Christian faith applicants).
- Catholic applicants should forward the completed Priest Reference Form to their Parish Priest and then contact him for an appointment as soon as possible. The Parish Priest will then forward this Reference Form and his recommendation directly to St Edward’s.
- Applications from other Christian denominational traditions should obtain a reference from their Minister.
- Applications from other non-Christian faith traditions should obtain two (2) personal references for their son.
- Return the completed Enrolment Application directly to the College Registrar, 13 Frederick Street, Gosford NSW 2250. A $100 application fee is required with this Enrolment application. This fee is non-refundable.
- All applications will be interviewed as part of the enrolment process. Families will be contacted regarding an interview time and date after the Enrolment Application Form has been received. The interview will be conducted by the Principal, the Assistant Principal or a member of the College Executive. Offers of acceptance will be mailed to families on Monday 29 May 2017.
- Robert Allwell & Associates is an educational company that provides the College with much needed data to assist with class placement for your son. This is known as The Allwell Test. As part of the enrolment procedure, we ask that each applicant sit for the Allwell Test. The testing day will be held on Thursday 8 June, 2017. Please know that this is not an entrance examination. A letter outlining the details of this day will be mailed to families prior to the day of testing. Written results will be provided to all boys who attended the test, in Term 1, 2018.
Any questions about the above procedures or the contents of the Prospectus may be directed in the first instance to the Enrolment Secretary, Mrs Simone Bartlett on 4321 6420. Alternatively Mr Chris Millar, College Registrar, can also be contacted by telephoning 4321 6423 during school hours.